Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Would you like fries with that?

For our Blue & Gold Banquet last night Tanner and Arden had to make a cake with no female help allowed. The theme for the banquet was a Jurassic theme, but Arden wanted a really easy cake so we looked online and it does not get any easier than this....

Brontosaurus Burger
He wanted to add french toast sticks as french fries, but we ran out of time. :( I though they did a great job. It was a big hit with the kids.

4 comments:

cfarar said...

Looks awesome! How did it taste?

Sharon Warick said...

So Jill.... were you standing afar giving instructions????

Cammie said...

That doesn't look easy. It looks great... Good job to the boys. (are you sure you didn't help?) It really does look good.

Anonymous said...

Jill this looked and tasted great! I'm impressed. So I guess your entire family is just all around amazing.

Man card what?

xo
A