We have Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde living at our house. When Mason is not home he is Mr. nice guy and he is ALWAYS smiling, but at home....well....that is a different story, he can be a little grumpy. (and that is being nice) :( Well this past weekend he told Madi he would call 911 if she would not let him play the Wii and he DID! He dialed the # and hung up, well of course they called back to see if everything was OK and Madi gave them my cell # and they said they would send out an officer to check things out. Madi called me in a slight panic and I told her to just talk to the officer and explain what happened. Right after I hung up with Madi my girlfriend Sam called to see if everything was OK because her husband works for the PD and he heard it on the radio. I told her that the officer needed to talk to Mason and let him know how serious this was. So the officer came by the house and talked to Mason...if you ask me there could not be a better punishment than that. Madi said he was scared to death! So there you have it, Mason is not always smiling....although Madi said he was grinning when the officer was talking to him. That dang kid...what am I to do???
4 comments:
Oh man. No wonder Mason and Alec love each other. Two peas in a pod. I love that Sam called......
Been there...each of my boys (except Hayes) have called 911 at some point or another. I'm always sooooo embarrassed. Easton told the operator that we had a fire in the house while I was outside talking to neighbors. Gotta LOVE having BOYS!!
Well, there is another FHE story to share with my kids! :)
I LOVE your kid's stories!! You have got to write a book someday. Seriously
I love Mason
Post a Comment