2 Vans, 12 Crazy People, 200 miles of running = A Ragnar Relay Team! We don't have a name yet, but I am so excited to do this.my 1st leg is 6.8 miles/Hard

2nd leg is 6.2 miles/Moderate

and my last leg is 5.6 miles/Moderate = a total of 18.6 miles
It is quite possible that I may die out there...but I'm so excited!!!
I have no idea who any of these people are. =) We will have to make our own movie when we are done.
It is quite possible that I may die out there...but I'm so excited!!!I have no idea who any of these people are. =) We will have to make our own movie when we are done.
1 comment:
Jill, I'm so impressed by you doing this! Maybe when i grow up (or maybe in the resurrection, when my body is in it's perfect state), I want to be just like you! I can't wait to see the pictures after the big event. You'll rock!
Post a Comment