Friday, February 6, 2009

Do you have a Man Card?

Awhile back I wanted to watch Mamma Mia and Tanner informed me that he could not watch that movie or he would lose his "man card". Madison and I told Tanner that he does not even have a man card and he replied "Yes I Do, I wear cologne now." First off, he does not wear cologne. Santa brought him some Axe body spray in hopes to control some of the body odor. Second, who needs a man card when you are as cool as Tanner?

6 comments:

Angela said...

I love that kid! He cracks me up! Thanks for sharing this perfect "Tanner Story".

Nick and Michele said...

I agree with Tanner, once a boy starts using Axe, he is entitled to a man card. He will definitely loose it if he watches a movie like Momma Mia.

Cammie said...

Go Tanner! Alec says your a stud!

Sam said...

come on Jill you cant take away his man card! The Wii maybe but not the man card!

Anonymous said...

what a cute blog! I'm a bit nutty to, with 4 kids! ;0) Join the craziness!

Anonymous said...

He is such a crack up!