Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We took the plunge!


We did it. We canceled cable! I was OK with getting rid of cable, it was the DVR that I did not want to live without. I won't lie, it has been difficult not being able to record, rewind and pause live TV! The other day Mason asked me to pause the TV while he ran upstairs. I had to explain that we no longer have that option. :) We may have to set up the good old VCR so that we can watch American Idol.
(this is not really our VCR)
We will see how long we can survive.

9 comments:

Cammie said...

You are so funny.... Check out Morgan's blog!

Michelle said...

I can help you program the VCR! We've never made the jump to cable so we don't know what we're missing! ha!
Welcome back to the 90's! ha-ha-ha!

Kristi said...

Good for you! Hope you guys are doing well! Check out our blog http://skrandall.blogspot.com/ Take care!

Sam said...

We are so alike! I was thinking of canceling cable, but Im addicted to my DVR! I dont know what I would do with out it! Let me know if you have withdrawls, haha...

Kristi said...

Hi again - Tiffany Yates has your blog link. So, I looked you up. Hope that was ok. email address is skrandall6@cox.net

Ashley said...

Didn't KNOW you had a blog! So fun!

Sharon Warick said...

Good luck with that girlfriend! I think I would have to turn off the power before I turned off the DVR ;).... Miss you guys!

Carly said...

Hey! I ALSO found your blog through Tiffany! Haha I love this blog hunting :) Cody and I have a blog too www.codyandcarly.blogspot.com! See you Sunday

Alyssa Muller said...

Jill, I won't tell RJ you cancelled your COX. Honestly, I'm so glad he works for the cable company so we get our DVR free, I would die with out it!!