Time Out for Women is awesome. I'm so glad I had the chance to go.
We met my sister and her girls at the TOFWG
Madi & Jenny Frogley
Madi! You got your picture taken with a mormon super star! Lucky girl. What a cool experience to go to both time outs Jill! How in the #@%! did you talk Arden in to going? Justin - well you know - he's perfect and wouldn't need any advice (jk!).
How cool. I want to go. I think I need to go.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Madi! You got your picture taken with a mormon super star! Lucky girl. What a cool experience to go to both time outs Jill! How in the #@%! did you talk Arden in to going? Justin - well you know - he's perfect and wouldn't need any advice (jk!).
How cool. I want to go. I think I need to go.
Post a Comment